How to list all receipts from a vendor?

I need a list showing all deliveries/receipts from a given vendor.

Format of list: Vendor account No; Item No; Product name; PO No; Order Quantity; Received Quantity; Date received; Invoiced Quantity.

Can anybody help me with some input on how to set such a inquiry/report?

I have found the wanted information in Procurement and sourcing ->Inquiries->Journals->Product receipt.

But how to combine the data in the Overview Tab with those in the Line Tab - so I can get a list of all lines for a given vendor? I can filter the vendor in the Overview Tab - but I can’t figure out how to get the related lines collected in one list (e.g. Excel file).

Hope for some help from you. Thanks in advance.

AP → vendors → Procurement tab → Related information → Product receipt.

Hi Kranthi,

Thanks, but it doesn’t help me.

I still want to get all lines listed from e certain vendor - not only the lines from a certain PO. Any suggestions?

The mentioned path will show all the product receipts for that vendor( not for single purchase order).

Let us know if you are looking for something else

Yes, I am looking for listing all item lines received (and returned) from a given vendor.

You have the list of purchase orders and lines tab gives you the items in that purchase order.

How about Purchase Receiving log report in procurement and sourcing?

But it is not giving me a list of all PO lines received from a given supplier in a given period. Right?

I don’t understand that such a fairly simple report is not available as a standard menu point. I guess I am not the only one looking for such a list/report… Or do I just don’t know how to create the list myself?

But you have the flexibility to change it as per your requirement.