How to integrate Zatca Fatoora Portal Phase 2 with Dynamics AX or D365?

Hello experts,

I have implemented Zatca’s phase 1 Generation phase (KSA) and now I am working on implementing Phase 2 but I am confused about how to create Invoice XML file, get UUID, Hash Value, and what should be the complete pattern of the Invoice XML file.

Can anyone please tell me step by step how to implement Zatca Phase 2 with Dynamics AX 2012 or D365?

E-Invoicing intro

Implementing Zatca Phase 2 with Dynamics AX 2012 or D365 involves several steps. Here is a high-level overview of the process:

1. Update the system with the latest Zatca requirements and changes.
  2. Configure the system to enable Zatca Phase 2 compliance.
  3. Generate the Invoice XML file for each invoice that needs to be reported to Zatca.
  4. Sign the Invoice XML file using a digital certificate.
  5. Submit the signed Invoice XML file to the Zatca system.
  6. Receive the UUID and Hash Value from the Zatca system for each invoice submitted.
  7. Store the UUID and Hash Value in the invoice record in the system for future reference.

To create the Invoice XML file, you will need to follow the Zatca schema and format guidelines. You can either manually create the XML file or use a tool provided by Zatca to generate it. The XML file should include all the required information, such as the seller’s and buyer’s information, invoice details, and payment information.

To obtain the UUID and Hash Value, you will need to submit the signed Invoice XML file to the Zatca system. The UUID is a unique identifier assigned to each invoice, and the Hash Value is a digital signature that verifies the authenticity of the invoice.

It is important to note that implementing Zatca Phase 2 compliance may require changes to your existing business processes and systems. You may also need to work with your tax advisor or legal team to ensure that your company is fully compliant with Zatca requirements.

It is recommended to consult with an experienced Dynamics AX or D365 consultant or partner to guide you through the implementation process and ensure that all the necessary steps are completed correctly.