How to install a new company the fastest way?

Hi there, My question is: How to install a new database and a new company the fastest and easiest way with all of G/L settings and other table data, but without invoices and booked values. I tried to create a single database, then restore the database.fbk and then rename the CRONUS company to my company’s name, but there was a lot of booked G/L values and invoices in that standard fbk [V], which I don’t have the time for to delete, modify, etc. If anybody knows a faster way or knows a forum link, then please post it [;)]!

quote:

If anybody knows a faster way or knows a forum link, then please post it [;)]!
Originally posted by Chino22 - 2005 Apr 15 : 09:25:23

What about Table 344 (Setup Checklist Line) / Form 344. It might be a little faster than deleting all the Cronus entries…

Anyone ever try this: Delete All Entries scroll down to: Create a clean database. http://www.go-live.us/prod01.htm

Correct, 1. Create a new company. (Do not go to any setups yet. 2. Go to Setup Check List. 3. Function. 4. Copy data 5. Select Cronus USA or whatever. 6. Highlight all G/L categories only. 7. Records will be copied from Cronus to yours. 8. Go into Company Information, GL Setup (Select Dimensions and rounding method.) 9. Create an Accounting Period. Your in business, Make an FBK of it, in case you want to use it for another company or client. [OK][:O]