How to F5 ?

I have a new table (T1), a new card form (C1) and a new listing form (L1). In the table, property LookUpIDForm = form L1. When running form C1, pressing F5 will not run form L1. Am I missing anything? Please help…[:(]

In your new Card Form(C1), did you define an option for displaying List form Eg. Functions–>List? If not define the option & then set options as below: Visible Caption ShortCutKey Action RunObject Yes List F5 LookupTable (Nothing here) I think you forgot to select LookupTable under Action property. Above Should solve your problem.[8D]

In T1 properties, define L1 as LookupFormID In C1, on the relevant menu item, define Action = LookupTable. This way the lookup-button in the toolbar also works

Hahaha…Silly me…Thanks everyone for being helpful. [;)] I finally manage to get it with all your help !! [:D] Thanks again.

I’ve got the very same problem, but I really don’t get what you are both trying to explain here.

quote:

…an option for displaying List form Eg. Functions–>List If not define the option & then set options as below: Visible Caption ShortCutKey Action RunObject Yes List F5 LookupTable (Nothing here)

What is meant with “an option for displaying List form Eg. Functions–>List”?

quote:

In T1 properties, define L1 as LookupFormID In C1, on the relevant menu item, define Action = LookupTable. This way the lookup-button in the toolbar also works

What is the “relevant menu item”? The final thing I want to achieve is the same functionality as on e.g. the Job Card. If I press F5 on the Job Card or press the drilldown-button on the field “Job No.”, the Job List form is shown and after selecting a record on this list form, the card form is updated with the selected record.

Define an option on a menu button that runs the list form and then give that menu item a shortcut of F5