how to do void transaction in sales order?

Hi,

In Accounts Receivable when we will do void transaction,how to do void transaction in ax 2012 procedure.

Thanks in advance,

sudha

It is used to track the deleted sales orders information, this depends on Mark Order as Voided parameter in Accounts receivable.

Hi Kranthi,

Thanks For the reply,Deleted transaction means i didnt get u can you explain.i think void will work before invoice to cancell transaction.can u give path of Mark Order as Voided parameter in Accounts receivable.

Thanks in advance,

sudha.p

You can delete the sales order which are open or invoiced depending on the safety level, These deleted orders will be stored as voided sales orders.

Accounts Receivable → Parameters → General tab → Setup(group) → Mark orders a voided.

Hi kranthi,

i have settes these parameters,but in sales order how to do void type transaction.

suppose for refund we will create credit note,later we do invoice.

Thanks in advance,

sudha

Delete a sales order

Hi Kranthi,

Thanks For the reply,but deleted sales orders can not be viewing.i have followed you r steps in MARK ORDER AS VOIDED.

Thanks in advance,

sudha

The deleted orders will be marked as voided and will be available at

Sales and marketing → Inquiries → History → Voided sales orders

Hi Kranthi,

Thanks For the reply, from the path you mention we can view only voided sales order ,but where to do credit card process for void sales oerders.

Thanks in advance,

sudha

Hi,

Can Any one suggest how to do void type transaction in sales order using credit card in ax 2012.

Thanks in advance,

sudha

Hi Manasa,

Did you find the solution?

Thanks.