How to display cost price ?

Hi,

In \Forms*PSAProjTable*\Designs\Design[Group:RelatedRecordsGroup][Tab:RelatedRecordsTab]**[TabPage:TransactionsTabPage**][Tab:TransactionsTab][TabPage:TransEmplTabPage][Grid:TransEmplGrid]

I want to dispaly the “Empl_CostPriceGrid” field from “\Data Dictionary\Tables*HRMPayrollLine\Fields\CostPerHr*”.This CostPerHr is a calculated field {(( (HRMPayrollLine.Amount)/12)/22)/8)}.

I’ve linked the field in the form HRMPayrollLine field in Datasource.But it just fetches all the values without checking the ‘EmplId’,

Please help.

Regards,

Rajee

Sorry - Can you explain it clearly?

In PSAProjTable Form–>Transactions tab—>Hour Transcations tab —> Cost Price Field I want to get the Value of this Cost Price Field from the HRMPayrollLine Table,and the field from the HRMPayrollLine table will be CostPerHr.

But i’m not getting the value CostPerHr acc to the Emplid… Do i need to give any relation? or any method has to be used???

Hope the two tables have EmplId as common.

The simple way is to write a display method and adding it to the form…

display HRMPayrollAmount CostperHr() { if(HRMPayrollLine.emplId == ProjEmplTransDS.EmplId) { return HRMPayrollLine.CostPerHr; } }

i have written this display method in “ProjEmplTransDS” datasource of the form

try to debug it - whether it is really going into the if condition.

No kranthi, it is not going into the condition.

Hi Rajee,

Please Tell me after writing this display() what is the output you are getting on form field…?

The o/p is tht, If i’m say 5 clos in HRMPayrollLine Table and ther are 3 recs in the PSAProjTable Form,then i’m getting the values of the 1st 3 recs from the HRMPayrollLine Table .

I’ve Displayed the Cost Price using the display method ,but now when i open the ProjTable—>transactions—>Hour transactions tab and whn i clik on the values…the values changes (i.e) thy become 0 and again apper aft 2 or 3 clicks ??? why this happens …

please help

regards,

Rajee

I’ve Displayed the Cost Price using the display method ,but now when i open the ProjTable—>transactions—>Hour transactions tab and whn i clik on the values…the values changes (i.e) thy become 0 and again apper aft 2 or 3 clicks ??? why this happens …

Can anybody help me in this issue

Regards,

Rajee

It might be a problem with your placement of code…

But i’ve written the display method in the form’s datasource from where the value is displayed…

is there any other thing which can be done to resolve?

-rajee

I’ve written dispaly method in the ‘ProjEmplTransDS’ table in the PSAProj Table form… and the values are coming correctly :slight_smile:

Hi All,

Please help me out.

About Inventory closing Error, Problem is:

When I run Inventory Closing I get error message.
My Costing method for item is “Weighted Avg. date”.

Following is the error:

Error message:
Close inventory
Item number: FCG42042 (Group Finish Good)
Transaction: Transaction 1I04000215, lot ID 1I02000545
Unit cost price 0 can be wrong as the transaction cannot be
fully settled

My question is:
Why is this error message? What does it mean?
What impact it will have on inventory closing?
Is there any way to fix this problem?

Regards
Toms