How to check that all object are in licence range

Hi! I remember that once there was talk about some report that checks if objects are in users licence range. I used search but didn’t find anything. Can somebody help me please. Regads BostjanL

There’s a report named “Mark Licensed Objects” which puts a mark character (default #) into the VersionList of all licensed objects. The same report can be used to remove the mark when it is no longer needed. Here’s the archived thread: http://www.mbsonline.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4230 By some strange coincidence, that thread was started by me [:D]

quote:

Originally posted by xorph
There’s a report named “Mark Licensed Objects” which puts a mark character (default #) into the VersionList of all licensed objects. The same report can be used to remove the mark when it is no longer needed. Here’s the archived thread: Loading... By some strange coincidence, that thread was started by me [:D]

Thank you very much!! Bostjanl

If you start designing a new report, you will find some tables at the bottom of the table list. These tablesare not visible in the object designer, but you can build reports on it. Take a look at these tables 2000000040 License Information 2000000043 License Permission 2000000044 Permission Range Francis

Yes, these “hidden” tables are quite useful for many system maintainance tasks. For example, you could write a report that lists all available license numbers with their permissions etc.

Hi Heinz I just tried your suggestion (the report). I had to make some translations but then it worked. Great.[:)] Impuls is a great NSC. I know them from our Blue - version. I’m wondering why this is not possible in the standard. bye André