How to assign a Security Key and Configuration Key to a new form designed in AX 2009?

I had create a new form in AX 2009 and given the menu path in AP. But now when I am assigning permissions, system is not showing me that form in the AX Permissions list. I had not assign Sercurity Key and Configuration Key in the Menu Item.

Please help me, how to assign a Security Key and Configuration Key to a new form designed in AX 2009?

Do I need to create a new Security Key and Configuration Key or can I use the existing (Standard) key in AX 2009?

Regards

You have to set SecurityKey on the menu item, it’s not possible do it directly on the form. Security key should correspond to the location in main menu, e.g. ProjPeriodic for the Periodic menu folder in Project module.

Hi Martin,

Thanks a lot for your reply. It was very helpful. I worked on the same logic and it is working fine.

Regards,

Mayank Bajaj

Hi Martin,

i have the same problem. i created new form and assign Configuration Key

hi Martin,

I have Created new Form in Ax 2009 and created the menu Item . i also assigned the Configuration ad security key to the menu item. now when i am assigning the full permission to the user of that form it does not showing that form in user Navigation pane. so what should i do to get that form in User Window or i did something wrong …plz help me.