How should i get trained in NAV 2009

Hi,

I am new to dynamics. I have more than one year experience in local ERP product.

I wanted to learn Dynamics NAV. I have enquired about the resources in India and that to near to my place.

I can say i found nothing. I purchased the book “Implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009” by Roys and Babic.

I could able to understand what is written over there in the book. Coming to working with real time process i suppose i need to learn it by doing and reading.

Can any one help me with the solution to get the learning resources.

hi Aumn,

The best source for a beginner is “CSIDE Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009”. they have explained each topic clearly! And if you have the software then you can practise it too.

Hope this helps:)

Hi Shona

Thanks for your reply.It will help me more over i know this as i have gone through it.

Actually i am looking for course kind of thing. Where it will be more interesting for me to learn.

mmmm i see! this book is interesting to read. later when you have gone through all the materials! you can just go through the posts and gain knowlegde:)

All the best:)

Hey :slight_smile:

how could i get the software to be able to practise the topics?!!

thank you for ur help

Navision DEMO version(s) can be found here in Downloads section. They have full functionality, only limited Posting date scope.

Hi,

If u want ne type of training den you can contact me.

Hi,

As you have some idea about ERP systems, i think you can follow this link resources for justify yourself in NAV and take necessary steps to go ahead. Good Luck.

Getting Started with Dynamics NAV