how I can lock the purchase order for locked Customer

Dear all,
When the customer account is disabled in AX 4.0, how I can lock the purchase order for this Customer? as when an item locked, we cannot create any purchase order.
Thanks a lot in advance

Aiman

Hi Aiman,

We can stop the purchase order by going into purchase order line > general (Tab) > select the “Stopped” … It will block the posting of the current purchase line.

Sarathy

Hi Sarathy,

Thanks for your answer, but I mean how can AX not allowed to create an purchase Order when the Customer locked.

Aiman

Go to the Customer table and change “Stopped” to All. Then you cannot create any new orders.

Hi,

But when I go to funktion -->create a direct delivery -->is going and I have an purchase order.

Aiman

Hi Aiman,

"but I mean how can AX not allowed to create an purchase Order when the Customer locked"… what does it mean by create PO when customer locked???

It will be vendor… not the customer. PO will be generated to supplier or vendor and SO will be generated for customer.

Your query is not clear. Can you tell me exactly what is your requirement?

Once you say Purchase order and talks about customer… (I’m thinking it should be vendor not customer, if I’m wrong in understanding your requirement,please apologize)?

Are you trying to create a purchase order from sales order? When we create purchase order and if we block the vendor we can not create PO. we can block the vendor or customer at their respective forms… go to vendor or customer forms > general (tab)> In the stopped field select “ALL”. It will block all the transactions and won’t allow you to do transactions.

Sarathy

Hi Aiman,

Yes this is what i was asking you. Creating a Purchase order from Sales order (Direct Delivery).Now you tell me, is your customer is locked ? Go to Customer form> general (tab) > check the field “Stopped” it has 3 options like - NO, Invoice or All ??? If No is selected - customer can do transactions and in Invoice & All options he can not do any kind of transactions.

Sarathy

Hi Sarathy,

I will come back to you on Monday, I must go now[Y]

Thanks a lot

Aiman