Hotfix name

Hi

I get a following error during purchase order posting

Cannot create a record in Dimension history for documents (InventReportDimHistory).
Type: None, . The record already exists.

Can any one tel me the hot fix name to solve this issue or a code to resolve this issue.

Please help.

Regards

Manjusha.D

I dont think any hotfix will work here as i faced the same problem today only.

Instead change the Primary index of the table (in which error is thrown ) to none and synchronize the table.

and again change the property as it was previously and again synchronize the table.

May be it can work in your case.

Hi,

You have not mentioned version. But there was a known issue in previous version. Have a look here - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924734

Also have a look in PartnerSource for fix to this issue.

Hi

Thanks for the reply the error msg says

Cannot create a record in Dimension history for documents (InventReportDimHistory).
Type: None, . The record already exists.

so do i have to remove the primary index and synchronise the InventReportDimHistory table

and again bring it to normal position.Please confirm the table name .I receive this error in po - posting.

Regards

Manjusha.D

If the error shows InventReportDimHistory table , then do the same in InventReportDimHistory table as i have said and then see what happens …

Hi Manjusha

I have had the same problem when i try to register an Sales Order. The reason was the system was try to assign one secuences number already used, we solve this problem cleaning the number secuences for Sales invoice and Voucher, and eliminate all the secuences number whit probleme that appears in the Form number secuences botton List>Form (Status for number secuences).

Best Regards

Andrés F.