Go to main Table

It looks like I forgot something easy [:I] Well, what I have to do I need to make new table (it’s done) with one field (it’s done). This field must be a type of new EDT (it’s done). I have to add field based on the same EDT to existing table (It’s done, I added to CustTable). It must be lookup field (it’s done, I made a relation on EDT). So only what I have to do is to make “Go to main Table” from this field to my ne table. I made a new form with grid based on my new table, and in properties of my new table I added a parameter FormRef as my new Form. But now, when I’m clicking on CustTable on my new field “Got to main Table” I have a message “No object specified on menu item NewForm” [B)] What menu item ? Can somebody tell me what I have to do more ? [:I]

OK, if anyone will have similar problem, I have a solution [:D] I had to make a Menu Item in section Display and connect to this menu item my Form. And That It. Now it works [OK]

Try using the form you created for the property FormHelp of the EDT you use. this has to help, I think

quote:

It looks like I forgot something easy [:I] Well, what I have to do I need to make new table (it’s done) with one field (it’s done). This field must be a type of new EDT (it’s done). I have to add field based on the same EDT to existing table (It’s done, I added to CustTable). It must be lookup field (it’s done, I made a relation on EDT). So only what I have to do is to make “Go to main Table” from this field to my ne table. I made a new form with grid based on my new table, and in properties of my new table I added a parameter FormRef as my new Form. But now, when I’m clicking on CustTable on my new field “Got to main Table” I have a message “No object specified on menu item NewForm” [B)] What menu item ? Can somebody tell me what I have to do more ? [:I]
Originally posted by s0843 - 2005 Mar 14 : 03:32:04

Specify the “FormRef” option on your “Main Table”.