Getting JIT debuggin error while reading data using services in ax 2012

Hi All,

I am consuming dot net web services, using that i am reading data and inserting into one staging table in ax using visual studio. I am passing input parameter as month so that it will read data from service for that month. But when i run this first time i am getting the below error, if i run it second time i am not getting any error. Because of the following error AX instance it self closing. Please suggest… to resolve the below error…

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException (0x80004005): External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Kernel.Client.ActionPaneInterop.ClickEventHelper.Clicked(Object sender, EventArgs
__unnamed001)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.WinForms.Controls.ActionItem.OnButtonClick()
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.WinForms.Controls.ActionButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Thanks &Regards

Anilkumar

Could you be a bit more specific, please? What exactly have you implemented? What do you trigger by the button? Have you tried to debug your code before asking here?

Thanks for giving reply Marthin,

I have consumed third party dot net web services in visual studio class library and inserting into staging table. I am calling this visual studio class library under the button click of form in AX. From Ax form i am sending date parameters as start date and end date. So when i click this button by passing start date and end date first time throwing the above error and if click second time it is executingwithout any error. This error i am getting last two days on wards only, earlier there was no error.

Thanks&Regards
Anilkumar

https://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1079&bih=559&q=when+jit+debugging+is+enabled+any+unhandled+exception+will+be+sent+to+the+jit+debugger&oq=When+JIT+debugging+is+enabled%2C&gs_l=img.1.1.0i24l5.742.742.0.3851.1.1.0.0.0.0.211.211.2-1.1.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..0.1.209.AlYTi0EtCvc#imgrc=c5neI0-QPD_fFM%3A

Error window is like this… (URL given)

Unfortunately I don’t know what your class is doing, so I can’t comment on it.

But you can find more details in the dialog on your last picture - it says that the server threw en exception (unfortunately you didn’t show the complete message) and because it’s called from Authenticate(), it seems to be an authentication issue.

I suggest you use a debugger to debug your code.