Freelance Senior Consultant Wanted

This may not be the exact forum to post my queries but I thought I give a shot anyway. My company is currently looking for a freelance senior consultant who may wish to relocate to Malaysia for 6-8 months for a project. This project will require a high degree of customisation. Therefore if you know anyone or if there is a NSC center out there that does subcontracting we would really liek to hear from you. Let us know how we can get in touch so that we can discuss the project in more details.

We are an International Navision Solution Provider who do projects around the world. We have been implementing Navision Financials, Distribution and Manufacturing in following countries; Egypt, Thailand, Brasil, Tunis, Alger, Morocco, India, Nepal, USA, UAE, Kenya and South Africa. We have done these implementations via our own solution centers in Thailand, South Africa, Brasil and India or as subcontractor for other NSC’s around the world. Our implementors are very high skilled with backgrounds as CPA’s, Ms Eng or MCA’s with min. 2 years expirence in several implementations. please contact me at navithai@loxinfo.co.th regards The NaviWorld Group Ltd. Henrik Aaen

quote:

Originally posted by cclee: This may not be the exact forum to post my queries but I thought I give a shot anyway. My company is currently looking for a freelance senior consultant who may wish to relocate to Malaysia for 6-8 months for a project. This project will require a high degree of customisation. Therefore if you know anyone or if there is a NSC center out there that does subcontracting we would really liek to hear from you. Let us know how we can get in touch so that we can discuss the project in more details.

quote:

Originally posted by cclee: This may not be the exact forum to post my queries but I thought I give a shot anyway. My company is currently looking for a freelance senior consultant who may wish to relocate to Malaysia for 6-8 months for a project. This project will require a high degree of customisation. Therefore if you know anyone or if there is a NSC center out there that does subcontracting we would really liek to hear from you. Let us know how we can get in touch so that we can discuss the project in more details.

Your company is ??? BR Per