form editable

Hi all,

I have a form with some fields all are editable but when I’m trying to add another filed existing through personalization of form .add fled button it becomes non-editable how to make

editable without using the property and I also checked form & table field are property all are allow edit yes only still it can’t editable

please suggest me

thanks, in advance

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand what you’re trying to say. Can you show us screenshots, please? It would help us understand what you did and what problem you have.

hi martin

thanks for replying .my question is

In form personalization when going to add fields new field in the form it’s non- editable state how to make ‘place’ field as editable in form without changing form or table properties

thanks in advance

Is the field editable at all? If the field is read-only, or you don’t have permissions to edit this field, you can’t bypass it by using personalization.

hi martin

thanks for replying

Is the field editable at all?

yes, the filed is editable to all

but I’m unable to edit the field

thanks in advance

please, anyone, suggest on this?

I waited for more information from you.
Let me ask a few questions explictly:

1. What isn’t editable? Just the place field?
  2. Have you tried to add the field in form metadata? Was is editable then?
  3. Are the other fields (IDNUMBER and NAME) for the same datasource (Table44)? If not, is Table44 joined to the datasource used in the grid?
  4. How did you test that “the filed is editable to all”?

Thanks for replying Martin

1. What isn’t editable? Just the place field?

yes, it’s not editable when I’m trying to add filed from personalization add field.

1. Have you tried to add the field in form metadata? Was is editable then?

I have tried to add the filed in from metadata then it editable only

1. Are the other fields (IDNUMBER and NAME) for the same datasource (Table44)? If not, is Table44 joined to the datasource used in the grid?

yes, IDNUMBER and name are from same datasource (table44) and also (place )field also the same datasource(table44) field only.

and also I’m not adding a field from different table datasource

1. How did you test that “the filed is editable to all”?

yes I tested adding (place) field from personalization

and i have tested different second ax 2012 r2 server same process then it editable

but I’m unable to find why it’s not editable the first ax 2012 r2?

thanks in advance

I’m sorry, but I don’t know what problem you have in this environment. One thing you could try is deleting all usage data from this form.

thanks for replying Martin I will try martin

thanks you