Footwear Solution for Navision

Is anyone using Pebblestone fashion solution? Our solution center shows us an demo database, however, what we get from the big picture from it is Style matrix only. How about for product allocation stuff? How about BMI apparel solution? If anyone your company is in footwear business and you really like the add-on solution you have, please let me know what you think. Thanks a lot!![|)]

Dear ???, My name is Theo Doelman. Together with my colleague René-Frans van Eijk I am responsible for the sales and distribution of the add-on Pebblestone Fashion worldwide. I can assure you that Pebblestone Fashion is much more than just a colour-style matrix. We do not pretend to be perfect, but we do have a very full-grown solution for the fashion industry (apparel, footwear and sporting goods), for all parts of the supply chain (from design to point of sale). You present yourself with the name NO VISION. I can assure you we do have vision. Our vision is “to meet today’s and tomorrows information needs of companies in the fashion industry”. We do invite you to really find out in how far we already meet this goal today. Finally, I have two questions for you: 1) Please make yourself known. I do not see any need to stay anonymous here. 2) Please tell me who your solution center is, because they obviously have not done the right thing with the demo database we have made available for them, and I would like to talk with them about this. If you have any questions, please forward them to theo.doelman@pebblestone.nl. I will be pleased to answer them. Best regards from the Netherlands, Theo Doelman Pebblestone Fashion International

quote:

Originally posted by NO Vision
Is anyone using Pebblestone fashion solution? Our solution center shows us an demo database, however, what we get from the big picture from it is Style matrix only. How about for product allocation stuff? How about BMI apparel solution? If anyone your company is in footwear business and you really like the add-on solution you have, please let me know what you think. Thanks a lot!![|)]

We currently have a customer selling footwear using Navision AD + BMI Apparel solution.

Kristopher, Would be very much interesting to know how many companies are using the BMI solution. We have 70 customers for Pebblestone Fashion now, amongst which many companies that manufacture and/or sell footwear. Only in the last month we won 5 new customers already and we expect this development to continue during the year. Our customers are not only in the Benelux, but also in the USA, Canada, Japan, Italy, Germany and France. We have prospects in 10 other countries.

quote:

Originally posted by tdoelman
Kristopher, Would be very much interesting to know how many companies are using the BMI solution.

I have no idea. I’m only the NSC that put together the BMI solution for our customer.

BMI’s apparel and footware solution is the only one made specifically for the US and Canadian market and not by any European solution center.

We built an entire Navision Apparel solution that has been running a good size company since the end of 1999. No one else can claim this (not even BMI). The system is running in 5 locations, over 50 users, (Terminal Server)including Mexico over frame, Satellite, DSL, Cable. It is soup to nuts. Sales, Manufacturing, Wharehousing, Distribution, Importing, Exporting, Completely Matrix driven in a modular approach. We are continuing to enhance and are about to complete the WEB solution for customers, sales agents etc. We have yet to offer it to anyone for re-sale. I would be willing to listen to ideas, joint ventures etc.

Dear mblauer, “No one else can claim this” ??? How can you say something like that. You obviously have not read the earlier postings in this discussion and have certainly never taken the trouble to look into Pebblestone Fashion. You have built a solution that is running a good size company since 1999? Congratulations, but … Pebblestone Fashion is running almost 70 companies at this moment, and this number is growing every day. Our roots are in the Benelux, but in the meantime the solution has been sold in the USA, Japan, Italy, Germany and the UK. Besides that we have promisin gleads in 18 countries all over the world. Want to know more? Visit www.pebblestonefashion.com

Theo, i think you’re taking this too personal. I’m sure that Pebblestone Fashion is a great solution, but you’ve to admit that there can also be other great solutions that work as good as Pebblestone Fashion. I think that the first post was just a question about what other products where available on the market and how good they were as possible alternatives to use Pebblestone Fashion, but people seems a bit “excited” when defending their solutions… Erik, as he works for BMI supports BMI’s solution over all others,Blauer also support their solution as it probably perfectly fits also to their company as they created them, and you of course support your solution as you’re also working in the company who created it. That’s totally normal, but you all should try remaining a bit “objective” and keep an external point of view. Maybe the person who was asking about other solutions it’s just searching becaus for HIS solution Pebblestone is not what he was needing OR because it’s more expensive than what he expected, or maybe he’s just wanting to compare it with other solutions in a way of choosing the one that best fits to his company, i really don’t know. But you know that having a great development in Navision doesn’t always mean that that development has been as well distributed or sold as Pebblestone can be and i’m sure that there are more than 70 companies in the world that are using Navision in a similar context, some of them are using Pebblestone, but some or them are probably using other solutions (and some of them have for sure their own mod totally customized and they don’t want either to sell it…). Regards,

Alfonso, Yes, I am standing up for our solution, that is true. But the most important thing I was reacting to was the statement of mblauer that “No one else can claim this” and that is just not true.