Financial Statement Dimension wise

Dear All,
Can any one help me guiding how to design Financial Statements Dimension wise in AX 2012.
My design requirement is as below:

column 1 : - Particulars
column 2 : - Department dimension (value should print only department dimension)
column 3 : - Cost center dimension (value should print only cost center dimension)
column 3 : - Total column (sum of column 2 & 3)

Please help …!

Shrini

Can you brief me your requirement with example ?

Regards,

Raghaav

Hi Raghaav,
Actually I want to print P&L and Balance Sheet statements values dimension wise, for example":

Column1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5
Particulars Department Cost Centre Purpose Total
Sales income 100000 100000 ------ 100000
Other income 50000 50000 ------ 50000

Admin exp’s 15000 15000 15000 15000
Selling exp’s 10000 10000 10000 10000
Finance exp’s 5000 5000 5000 5000

Profit/(Loss) (120000) (120000) 30000 (120000)

I hope you will understand the above example and suggest better solution.

Shrini

To start off, I believe, you have to set the primary dimension set (which should contain DEPT, Cost Center, Purpose) and use secondary dimension set as Main-Account Set. this is assuming you have these dimensions defined in the account structure

2nd, define the row definition structure and reference this in the financial statement.

Hi patrik,

I have one requirement in which i have to hide / disabled some financial dimensions from the default list from customer master form.

How can I do that ?

Anuj

Hello Patrick,

I have a problem during opening of P&L statement Dimension wise (Department & Cost center) but it takes a lot of time to open and lastly (after 3-4 hours) it has been denied to open.

Reference for input:

I have also checked in another localization but faced same problem.

Please suggest me a apposite solution.

Thanks a lot.

Vimal

If you have Management Reporter, then I would consider for getting dimension based report - its little better, AX client tend to take time with dimensions. I can’t see the output you are referring to.

Do you want to hide/disable for all? where do you intend to see this disabled? which form?