Financial dimension does not exist. Error found when validating record.System Validation Error.

Hi All,

Please note that I am facing the issue while validating the XML file in AX X++ class through batch. When I repush the XML file individually the XML file is processed and journal is created in AX. Could you please help me to fix the below given issue in AX.

Financial dimension does not exist. Error found when validating record. System Validation Error.

Many thanks in Advance…

Hi All,

I found the issue in My AX X++ class. [I]

Process: When processing the XML files into AX X++ class, I am adding financial dimensions to the requested ledger accounts and running the class through batch job. If more XML files are came for the batch same sequence the issue is thrown by try catch. “System Validation issue.”.

Issue: While pushing the XML invoices into AX through batch the given issue is coming. “Financial dimension does not exist. Error found when validating record. System Validation Error.” If I push the failure XML again into AX separately then the journal is created and the XML is processed successfully in AX.

Issue found: Found one variable is not reset up for the same batch sequence for processing another XML file and creating the journal in AX. The variable is used for adding financial dimension to the journal for the invoice XMLs into AX. If one XML is using one financial dimension value and the other xml is not using then that time this variable is not reset up. So this issue came.

Please check this solution if you are getting the same Issue on it. [Y] [H] [:D] [I]

Regards,

Parthiban