Filters on Export Dataports

Hello, I am trying to create an export of customers, but I want to be able to filter on any profile (tble 5098 in Attain 3.10) that is set up. How can I get these filters WORKING on a requestform?? (I only want to export customers who match the criteria of the selected profile answers) Best Regards, Harmen Sas

Hi Place a textbox with the property ‘Lookup’ = true on the form. Create a record variable Profile(table 5098). Put it in the ‘SourceExpr’ of the above mentioned control (e.g. Profile.Code). Set the Filter in the OnPreDataItem - Trigger of the Dataport: **OnPreDataItem()** SETRANGE(Customer.YourField,Profile.Code); bye André

Don’t gorget that if you are adding fields to the request form on a dataport to add a textbox for the filename (if not specified in dataport options). The TextBox must have a Control ID of 1 and you should set the AssitEdit property to Yes. Then, in the OnPreDataport trigger add CurrDataport.FILENAME := FileNameVar; Where FileNameVar is the global set as the sourceexpression in your textbox. -john

Hey John

quote:

Originally posted by jimiti
Don’t gorget that if you are adding fields to the request form on a dataport to add a textbox for the filename (if not specified in dataport options). The TextBox must have a Control ID of 1 and you should set the AssitEdit property to Yes. Then, in the OnPreDataport trigger add CurrDataport.FILENAME := FileNameVar; Where FileNameVar is the global set as the sourceexpression in your textbox. -john

I tried that. Cool hint![:)] I had never seen this before [xx(]. This should be posted in the Tips& Tricks section. Thank You. bye André

Hi John

quote:

Originally posted by jimiti
… The TextBox must have a Control ID of 1… …

I must ask the question: Are there other hidden features like ID = 1? Where do you found this information? bye André

Hi You will not be able to find this kinda information from documentation , the only place u can find is www.mbsonline.org [;)]. cheers MK

quote:

Originally posted by MVGS
… the only place u can find is www.mbsonline.org [;)]. …

Yep! Thank you again to all of you for the contribution and to Erik for creating and maintaining this forum. [:)] bye André