Field CalcFormula Verification

Hello NAV group,

I am new to this community and fairly new to NAV. I have small question and a favor to ask. Can anyone verify that I am entering the AND filter code correctly below.

To briefly describe, I located a formula that is calculating a Quantity column from a separate table. The formula is working fine but I want to add an additional filter to it where it sums up a certain location as well. Below is the original formula that works and calculates everything. Right below that, I added what I thought was the correct “AND” formula to include the location. Please let me know if its correct as I am not able to compile. Thank you all.

Original Formula:
Sum(“Item Ledger Entry”.Quantity WHERE (Item No.=FIELD(No.),
Global Dimension 1 Code=FIELD(Global Dimension 1 Filter),Global Dimension 2 Code=FIELD(Global Dimension 2 Filter),Location Code=FIELD(Location Filter),Drop Shipment=FIELD(Drop Shipment Filter),Variant Code=FIELD(Variant Filter),Lot No.=FIELD(Lot No. Filter),Serial No.=FIELD(Serial No. Filter)))

Proposed Solution:

Sum(“Item Ledger Entry”.Quantity WHERE (Item No.=FIELD(No.)& (Location Code=”North"),Global Dimension 1 Code=FIELD(Global Dimension 1 Filter),Global Dimension 2 Code=FIELD(Global Dimension 2 Filter),Location Code=FIELD(Location Filter),Drop Shipment=FIELD(Drop Shipment Filter),Variant Code=FIELD(Variant Filter),Lot No.=FIELD(Lot No. Filter),Serial No.=FIELD(Serial No. Filter)))

Ok I figured it out:

Location Code=FILTER(North)