Favourite Monty Python scene

The not-actually-dead plague victim? Life Of Brian gets my overall vote though.

Hey John, I may not be correct, but I am pretty sure the favorit colo(u)r was YELLOW.

How about the Cheese Shop without any cheese? “Norwegian Jarlsberg perchance?” “Not today sir” “Bavarian Goats Cheese?” “Not as such” etc OR even the Oscar Wilde sketch “There is only one thing worse than being talked about and that is not being talked about” “Very witty Oscar” Or my personal favourite “Dennis Moore” - the Robin Hood take off who stole Lupins to give to the poor.

Ok, come on lets add some complexity here… can anyone name a sketch that they did NOT like. Now that’s a toughie.

quote:

Originally posted by David Singleton
Ok, come on lets add some complexity here… can anyone name a sketch that they did NOT like. Now that’s a toughie.

“A man with a tape recorder up his nose” - booooring!!

quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally posted by David Singleton Ok, come on lets add some complexity here… can anyone name a sketch that they did NOT like. Now that’s a toughie. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nope, can’t think of any! [:p]

… to the North lies a cave, the cave of Kayor Banog, wherin carved in mystic ruin in the very living walls themself, makes know the final resting place of the most holy grail. So brave knights, follow, but … follow only as ye be men of valour, for the entrance to the cave is guarded by a creature so cruel, so foul that no man has dared fought with it and lived …/spit splutter/ with sharp pointy teeththth. OK its not perfect, but its straight from memory, and I haven’t seen the film for at least 10 years, so allow me something.