Fantastic Oppotuniry

Hi Freinds, this is not a development issue, but an announcement of an opportunity. It just doesnt fit anywhere! We have a project to do, and have one stiff requirement. Besides being excellent in Navision, we need a person who can speak both English and Portuguese very fluently. There are three positions to occupy: Project Manager Analyst Developer This project could run for at least a year. I would like to get CVs of people who have the above qualifications (I have pre-assumed excellent Navision knowledge). Please indicate the position of interest so that your experience, competences and qualifications can be judged appropriately in accordance with the anticipated roles. You can send you email to: info@carlbro.africaonline.co.ug wkm@carlbro.africaonline.co.ug rbm@carlbro.africaonline.co.ug Additional information can be made available on specific requests. Thanks and hope to get someone, Regards, Robert

quote:

Originally posted by rbm
…It just doesnt fit anywhere!..

Does it not fit in Jobs Offered?

Oh yeah Chris you are right, some how I affixed my self to Forums! Am gonna move it right there as my smaple space too grow. Thanks Robert