Export and Import users Account in AX thr Excel

I want to export and import user account . Could any one help me to do this . How to create defination groups for this in excel.

As far as I know, user account normally will not be imported using excel as these are the user login for AX.

However, normally to the standard way, the user accounts are imported from Active Directory using wizard found in the Administration → Users → Import button.

Hope this help.

Thanks for the reply. Right now i am facing issue in Training env . We have refresh data every data . So we lose account when we refresh . i want to add 3 to 4 or some more account every day . so there is any way import or export

user

roles

Employee

Thanks and waiting for reply

Hi Najeeb,

Instead of importing individual employees using AD wizard, you can import an AD user group. Create an user group in AD (example - DAXUsers) and just import this group into Ax.

The other option is to do as outlined in this blog - http://blogs.msdn.com/b/axinthefield/archive/2010/07/20/changing-accounts-to-enable-a-user-in-a-test-envionment.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0

Regards,

Thank you Harish. We are using AX4.0 . and other create account in AD. for some reason i cannot see user in AD