Export a copy of the standard user acceptance testing (UAT) database

hello,

I am following the steps in the above document: Export a copy of the standard user acceptance testing (UAT) database
Now I have executed this step: Update the database this step, the document says to remember to edit the last ALTER DATABASE statement, so that it uses the name of the database. But I’m not sure where to update the code, can anyone help me?

Has anyone done such an successfully?

Which version are you talking about? Am I assuming correctly it’s D365FO? Please always attach a version tag (e.g. AX 2012 or D365FO) when creating a new thread.

Which document do you mean?

By the way, this sounds like something for the Technical forum, not the Developer forum. Let me move it there.

Hello,

I’m very sorry, it’s the error I described, it’s D365Fo, and it’s the document linked below:
docs.microsoft.com/…/dbmovement-scenario-exportuat,

The thing about ALTER DATABASE isn’t related to DB exports at all. It’s mentioned in a section about updating data after import.

There is no ALTER DATABASE statement in the section; I guess they meant @ExpectedDatabaseName variable. Note that you don’t have to worry about if you’re not using Retail.

但是当我执行这个步骤,发生错误,如下所示

Msg 15007, Level 16, State 1, Line 7
'axmrruntimeuser' is not a valid login or you do not have permission.
Msg 15410, Level 11, State 1, Procedure sp_addrolemember, Line 35 [Batch Start Line 0]
User or role 'axmrruntimeuser' does not exist in this database.
Msg 15410, Level 11, State 1, Procedure sp_addrolemember, Line 35 [Batch Start Line 0]
User or role 'axmrruntimeuser' does not exist in this database.
Msg 33233, Level 16, State 1, Line 18
You can only create a user with a password in a contained database.
User or role 'axdeployextuser' does not exist in this database.

Could you describe your problem in English, please?

By the way, the documentation may make an impression that you always need such a script, which isn’t true. In my setup, I simply import the database and I don’t run any special scripts at all.

Hi,

Can you please mention if you are doing an export or import ? is it in a bacpac format?

Yes, there is no need to execute any script, this script is not necessary, now I can succeed without executing this script