EXCISE STRUCTURE ON TRADING GOODS

i am a first stage dealer and i have to just pass on the excise part to the customer. in the purchase invoice excise portion is also debited to vendor account. excise amount is also added to line amount for vat calculation. can some one help me to configure the excise structure so as to eliminate excise portion being included for vat calculation

i am using nav 5.0 sp 1

rathakrishnan

Hi krishna,

I think since u are working with india excise i think u have to setup Cess amount also plz make clear that what are the taxes u want to update

Could u explain some more it is not able to understand your statement.

i am attaching the statistical sheet for your reference.

the excise calculated should not be included for calculation vat. the excise amount should not be debited in vendor account. it is just for passing to the prospective customers.

Rathakrishnan
Shravan Eng. Ent. P. Ltd
chennai
cell :- 9444385341

6201.vat structure.docx (105 KB)

i am attaching the statistical sheet for your reference.

the excise calculated should not be included for calculatng the local value added tax.

further the excise amount should not be debited in to the vendor account.

we have to just for pass on the excise value to the prospective customers according the qty they purchase

6661.vat structure.docx (105 KB)

Rathakrishnan
Shravan Eng. Ent. P. Ltd
chennai
cell :- 9444385341

You should have a re-look on the excise feature for trading entities. The principle in First Stage dealer invoice is that they prepare the invoice based on the unit sale price which is inclusive of excise duty. Therefore the actual unit selling price is :

Sales Price - Excise value per unit = Actual Selling Price

Or you can use price inclusive of tax feature of localization.

In addition you can refer to feature instruction manual of hot-fixes of NAV 4.0 SP3.