Error while Validating / Accessing AIF Inbound Port using its WSDL path through SvcUtil.exe from Command Prompt

Hi,

We are integrating AX 2012 R2 with CRM. We have run into the below issue for which we are looking for quick help.

Problem: While Validating / Accessing AIF Inbound Port using its WSDL path through SvcUtil.exe from Command Prompt, we are unable to access the port and it is throwing the following error:

Error: Cannot Import WSDL: portType …

Error: Cannot Import WSDL: binding …

Error: Cannot Import WSDL: Port …

Can any one please help us resolve the issue by providing some solution for the above issue. We are unable to Access the AIF Services present in the Inbound Port due to this error.

Your quick help would be highly appreciated as we are in the middle of the project and we are stuck up.

Thanks & Regards,

Muneeb

You might find something useful in What does this WCF error mean: “Custom tool warning: Cannot import wsdl:portType”.

Hey Martin,

Thanks for sharing the above link. It was quite informative though but the issue that I raised got resolved when I did the following steps:

1. Full AOT compile without error.

2. Refreshed AIF Services

3. Generated Full CIL.

Besides Full AOT compile I did perform the other 2 steps before I got the error. After repeating the above 3 steps, the issue got resolved.

Thanks a lot for your help Martin.

Regards,

Muneeb