Error while posting PO invoice" insufficient inventory transaction with status purchased"

When I am Posting Purchase Invoice its prompting below error message:

1. Insufficient inventory transactions with status Purchased,
  2. Compare purchase order and invoice values
  3. No financial updates are made in the transaction unit.
  4. Financial updating quantity must have same sign in the posting unit and the inventory unit.
  5. No financial data is being updated in the inventory unit

If any Solution is there, please let me know.

Hi Krishna,

Can you please confirm if the “InvoiceRemainder” on any of the line of PO is not equal to the related “quantity” on the inventory transaction with reciept status as “Received”.

Usually one of the reason for this the data corruption on the PO and the item transaction.

If its possible to share the complete PO details.

Thanks

Nitish R.

For a quick Fix(not on live environment) update the quantity of invoice remainder on PO line to match the values in Quantity in table Inventory Transaction and then try posting.

thanks for the reply.

you are right. Qty on the the InventTransaction and PO are not matched.

Could you please elaborate how to solve this.

Thanks,

krishna

Hi Krishna,

If this is the test or development environment you can do the following.

Update the quantity of invoice remainder on PO line to match the values in Quantity in table Inventory Transaction and then try posting.

Let me know if it works.

Thanks

Nitish!

we had been awaited your replay. as we didnt get the response we followed below process.

P.O line which getting error we made to reverse that particular purchase line , cancel that purchase order line .

in same purchase order line level same item another line create select invent dimension, then post packing slip & invoice it .