Error while posting payment journal

Hi,

Does anyone have faced error like this, When posting the payment journal, system throws error, “Error in unit of amount in currecy (%currency), must be rounded to 0.01” and “the unit of -0.01(% currency) being posted to ledger account(%account)” is outside the current penny rounding threshold).

Please provide if any idea on this.

Thanks in Advance,

KayaK

First check that what has been filled in General Ledger Setup Exchange rates Rounding , I think it would be zero.

Hi, I have checked that, it has value of 0.01 in general round off and for all other values are 0.00

Ok then check at Financial Management → Parameters → General tab → Maximum penny difference.

AX 2009, SP1, MS SQL Server 2008.

I set the Parameters–> Maximum Penny Difference to 1st - .99 then 10000.00. Still AX refuses to post.

Go to the currency code of the currency you have on the line - what are the rouinding settings etc for the currency?

Hello all,

In AX 2009 SP1, I am seeing the same error in posting FA Disposal Scrap journal. So far, I have looked at Exchange rates set up in Round off tab and Maximum Penny Differnence in Parameters set up are consistent to be 0.01.

And the funny thing is I can dispose another asset, but a particular one is giving error. Any idea where else to look?

Thanks in advance for your help in this.

Hello all,

In AX 2009 SP1, I am seeing the same error in posting FA Disposal Scrap journal. So far, I have looked at Exchange rates set up in Round off tab and Maximum Penny Differnence in Parameters set up are consistent to be 0.01.

And the funny thing is I can dispose another asset, but a particular one is giving error. Any idea where else to look?

Thanks in advance for your help in this.