Error while creating a workflow for PurchaseOrder !!

Hi all,

I have a strange error when i wante create new Workflow of purchaseOrder " An unexpected error occurred when opening the workflow. To solve the problem, check the event log on the server and AOS contact your system administrator." , I follow the trace of this error , i found this code :

try

{#### workflowConfiguration = Microsoft.Dynamics.AX.Framework.Workflow.Model.WorkflowModel::Create(versionTable.ConfigurationId, curext(),domainUser);#### }#### catch#### (Exception::CLRError)#### {#### throw error("@SYS327400"); // this is the label wiche contain the message error !!!#### }

Plz , Can some One help me.

Thanks

Taoufiq

Since I found this post when searching for the same issue I will post what I’ve found.

The solution I found on another site that had worked for a couple people was to delete all of the previously created IL then do a full CIL compile…

This solution was not what worked for me. What we ended up finding out in our case that it was a permissions issue. So make sure to check your permissions level as well, we discovered it simply because our consultant was logging in with the service account and when he was looking into the issue it worked for him. I was a sys admin and didn’t have the proper permissions. Gotta love the vague AX errors!