error to create a new database

When i try to create a new database, i receive this message: " The current ANSI or OEM code page on your computer does not match the 0 code page on the SISTEMAS-ADM server. You must ensure that either the ANSI or OEM code page matches the server code page. " Our instalation: Windows 2000 Server SQL 2000 Navision 2.6

Was posted to “Errors” forum. This is for errors on this website. Please use the product specific forums, i.e. Navision Attain/Financials Technical Forum, in the future. Moved to Navision Attain/Financials Technical Forum.

Are you using 2.6e? Jim Hollcraft NCSD, NCSP, MCSE, CNE, MCP, MST aka Skater drilldot.com - Unauthorized Navision News

Hi Jim I’m using Navision Version (W1 2.60.B)

quote:

Originally posted by Jim Hollcraft: Are you using 2.6e? Jim Hollcraft NCSD, NCSP, MCSE, CNE, MCP, MST aka Skater drilldot.com - Unauthorized Navision News

Try 2.6e. I don’t think 2.6b works with SQL2K. I had the same error message when I was trying to use 2.6<e and it just went away with 2.6e. Jim Hollcraft NCSD, NCSP, MCSE, CNE, MCP, MST aka Skater drilldot.com - Unauthorized Navision News

You must use 2.60C or later on all clients, to access a SQL Server 2000 server.