I Have added a new datasource to CustomersV3 data entity and Added the fields from this datasource to entity and staging. When I am trying to export the Customers V3 entity using Excel format I facing the error Error Label ID:
There are multiple fields I am using from this newly added datasource. For some of the fields I am not facing this problem. When I add the remaining fields this error is showing up in the export. When I use other formats the export is working fine without any error. I have performed full build and full DB Sync, but it is not resolving the problem.
When I debugged the issue I have found out that this is failing in the following class
DMFGenerateSSISPackage - class - generateFileDataV2 - method - 1524 line.