empty of unit cost per field in the prod. ord. rtg

Dear All, I would like to ask you why the unit cost per field of machine in the production order routing is empty meanwhile I have filled the same field in the routing line and insert the routing in the routing no. field of an item in the item card. It happened only for machine but work center is okay, how to solve it ? tks a lot beforehand. rgds, Mark

Hi Mark Set a unit cost against the machine centre and then bring the routing onto an order, if you CTRL+F8 on the routing you will see the cost. The unit cost defined on the routing is only used with work centres, and only if the work centre is defined as using specific unit costs.

Hi Mark Set a unit cost against the machine centre and then bring the routing onto an order, if you CTRL+F8 on the routing you will see the cost. The unit cost defined on the routing is only used with work centres, and only if the work centre is defined as using specific unit costs.

Dear Steven, Tks a lot for your prompt reply, it works good. indeed beforehand, I wonder why it’s empty and makes me worry…but now solved…[:)] Rgds, Mark