electronic signature AX 2012 set up

I am trying to set up an electronic signature in AX 2012 for a table/field which is in addition to the existing standard options

In Org admin>Setup>Electronic signature>Electronic signature requirements I created a new record and the selected “Properties”

When selecting a table to reference for the signatory control it only refers to DAT entity. I am in another entity but I can’t see where/how to change this. I suspect my e-signing isn’t working as I am pointing to the wrong entity

Does anyone have any advice please?

thanks

Following more investigation, the DAT is the default and does not need to be changed

I have created successfully an e-sig for a field, eg Approved vendor against a product, without an issue. I must have been unlucky to originally select a field which could not have the e-sig setting applied

Following more investigation, the DAT is the default and does not need to be changed

I have created successfully an e-sig for a field, eg Approved vendor against a product, without an issue. I must have been unlucky to originally select a field which could not have the e-sig setting applied