E-Ship & Hazardous Materials

Does anyone have E-ship integrated with NAV 2009 and are you shipping Hazardous materials? I am trying to get an understanding if E-ship can handle shipping hazardous materials and the rates charged by carriers (ie UPS, Fedex).

I forgot to ask about the shipping guidelines for acceptable boxes and packaging related to the type of hazardous material as well. Thanks.

I forgot to ask about the shipping guidelines for acceptable boxes and packaging related to the type of hazardous material as well. Thanks.

Hi Amanda,

Can you please explain me what is e-ship? I am asking for where you want to integrate it in Navision. We have e-commerce that has UPS and fedex. We basically calculate freight in e-commerce and just pas to NAV 2009 with help of web service.

Nilehs,

E-ship is a product by Lanham, probably similar to e-commerce.

When you create a package and select a shipping agent - you should be able to goto Package->Shipping Agent options.

From these options you should see a ton of package options from Packaging type to dangerous goods.

Do these not cover what you need?

Hi Nilehs,

It would be much appreciated, if you throw some lights on this “basically calculate freight in e-commerce(UPS) and just pas to NAV 2009 with help of web service”

Thanks,

Thiyagu