Dynamics NAV: Import/Export storage level to Magento

Hi,

I want to Import and Export the storage level to my webshop, how to do this?

Regards/Narog

Hi Göran,

Well it depends on which webshop you are integrating to.

Hi,

I will use Magento’s community.

Regards/Göran

In that case the developer of the interface should have provided an export to this, unless it’s directly integrated to your SQL Database.

Hi Göran,

Our company Tinx-IT have a complete integrated solution available on top of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. This add-on seamless connects Magento with Dynamics NAV. Also additional e-commerce functions are added in Dynamics NAV (Navision).

We have done 30+ installations over the last year, for various webshop: B2B, B2C and both. We can send more information if you contact us directly: www.tinx-it.com

Kind regards,

Marieke

Customers relationship management (CRM) can be described as model for managing some company’s interactions with active and future It involves using technology to set up, automate, and synchronize marketing marketing , client care , and technical support ,web based crm .

CRM units for marketing track not to mention measure campaigns over different channels, such as inbox, search, social media, cell and direct mail. Such systems track clicks, side effects, leads and deals.
CRMs could be used to create, assign and manage requests made by customers, such as label center software which help direct customers to products. CRM software doubles to identify and repay loyal customers over a short time