Dynamics Ax 2012, how to deploy developer server to test server

hi,

I have made changes in developers mode, now I’m stuck i don’t know how to deploy my changes or enhancements in test server, please provide concise answer, I have already download white paper, but i don’t have enough time to read it,

Please provide proper implementation steps. or explain following steps in detail one by one .

i have already get this type of ans e.g:

1 - Move AOD file from DEV environment to TEST environment, this option is good if you want to move final and all customization from one environment to another.

2- export Objects in XPO from DEV environment and import it into TEST environment, this option is good if you want to move customization one by one based on functionality

3- if you are using AX 2012 then you have one more option called moving model file from one environment to another.

You’ve already got a brief answer. You also have a document where you can find details. So what do you want from us?

I want detail of these three following lines

1 - Move AOD file from DEV environment to TEST environment, this option is good if you want to move final and all customization from one environment to another.

2- export Objects in XPO from DEV environment and import it into TEST environment, this option is good if you want to move customization one by one based on functionality

3- if you are using AX 2012 then you have one more option called moving model file from one environment to another.

how I will move AOD file from dev to test, how I will export objects in XPO from dev and import to test. and how I will move model file from one environment to another,

I made changes in SSRS, tables query, forms views

is these three changes will be enough for reflecting complete changing, from one environment to another, what should I have to take care.

further adding, how i will remove conflicts while deploying,

and how can i move specific changes, instead of deploying whole package at once.

Model deployment is described in Deploying Customizations Across Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Environments - please read it. If you don’t want to read, please don’t try to deploy anything.

About .xpo files, look at Export Application Objects by Using the AOT and How to: Import Application Objects by Using the AOT.

See the table on page 9 of the white paper for comparison between deployments based on .xpo files, models and model stores.

Report deployment is described in the Publish reports section of the whitepaper.

AOD files were used in previous versions of AX - because your question is about AX2012, use the third point instead of the first one.

About conflicts - what conflicts do you mean?