Dynamics AX 2009 SSRS report totals by group

I have created a simple SSRS report with AX 2009 SSRS. The report has a list customers. I created a group on the CustGroup column. So I have a customer group name and then a list of customer beneath it. On each customer line I have a amount past due column. I want to total this column at the end of each group.

In the regular SSRS, you simply click the menu item “Add Total” to get these group totals. But I don’t see anything like that in AX. How do i get my group totals?

Thanks,

Bob

I have always used VS2008 to make SSRS based reports. How i got what you are looking for is made a group for each item, the inside that group, added a sum on a column.

If you using VS2008, you can right click on the group, click add total, fill in what you want to total and you should get the total you are looking for. However, it sounds like you may be using some other tool to build reports. If so, what are you using?

I am using VS2008. I created an Dynamics AX reporting project. Is this what you use? This is so much different than what I am used to using plain, ole SSRS.

Thanks,

Bob