Dynamics 365 Templates

Hi I’m new to using Dynamics. I’m using dynamics 365. I’m trying to do a template in personal settings. They have changed the look. I’m trying to add a field (first name or full name and when i send a quick campaign it doesn’t enter the the customer name just the first name or full name in the field. Can anyone help me or send me to the place that would have any help documentation on this. Thank you

Which Dynamics 365 application are you using? Finance and Operations? Business Central? Customer Engagement?

Thanks for answering. It’s the basic Dynamics for my Customers Contacts, Accounts, Opportunites and leads etc Dynamics 365 part of my Office 365

Thanks for answering. It’s the basic Dynamics for my Customers Contacts, Accounts, Opportunites and leads etc Dynamics 365 part of my Office 365

Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales -

I’m going to move this thread to the Customer Engagement forum. That forum is specifically geared towards that app.

maybe [mention:fdcdc3baedf2465e95c0cd739a69a0f4:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05] has an idea?

Good morning! Can you possibly post a screen shot of the template you’ve built? Happy to take a look for you!