Duplicate type with name 'Dynamics.Ax.application.<My Class Name>' in assembly 'Dynamics.Ax.application,

When I do Incremental CIL in my AX Client.I got the Below Error because this Error i won’t able to develop SSRS Report related works.### Duplicate type with name ‘Dynamics.Ax.application.’ in assembly 'Dynamics.Ax.application,

If anybody known the solution for the above problem pls reply…

Thanks in Advance…

Hi,

This is due to assembly duplication problem. So the solution is

1. Stop the ax service.

2. Goto the below directory in server where AOS hosted

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Server\AX2012R2_Server\bin\XppIL

1. Delete all the files

2. Start the service

3. Click Full CIL

it will work…

Regards,

Abbas

Hi,

I tried the above steps , but still AIF service stopped automatically. Below is the event log error:

There was an error during processing of the managed application service auto-start for configuration path: ‘MACHINE/WEBROOT/APPHOST/Default Web Site/MicrosoftDynamicsAXAif60’. The error message returned is: 'An initialization error occurred while trying to preload an application.

Exception: System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException

Message: Duplicate type with name ‘Dynamics.Ax.Application.MZK_InvestmentPayoutContract’ in assembly ‘Dynamics.Ax.Application, Version=6.2.1000.1437, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’.

Where i can this check this duplicate ?

After re-installing Web service thorugh AX Setup it works, but if i create new or deactivate and activate existing services(inbound ports), again AIF service gets stopped and above is the event log.