Dimension statement report takes too much time

[Moved from the title by a moderator.] While Opening this Report /General ledger/Area page<>Transactions<< Dimension statement report and passing parameters click Ok i am getting this type of Error

"Running the report has been cancelled due to the time it will take to run. Adjust the parameters of the report and retry" please suggest me.

The error means that the report took more time than allowed by configured timeouts.
It’s possible to increase timeouts, but you should first check whether you’re using reasonable parameters and whether it doesn’t take such a long time because of a performance problem (e.g. something wrong in database).

Hi Sridar,

This may helpful to you…

https://dynamicsaxgyan.wordpress.com/2012/05/21/how-to-handle-ssrs-reports-which-will-take-long-time-to-run-with-the-messages-to-the-user-dynamics-ax-2012-prerunvalidate-method/

Hi Gopi

I already tried this i’ts not working…Thanks for reply

Thanks for reply martin… i checked different parameters but i’ts not working, what exactly i can do please suggest me

Hello sridardax,

if the solutions given by gopinath did not work for you that means you are getting more lines than which you provide in the #define.ErrorLimit();

this is simply showing your data is huge, try to run it with particular time(ex: one week or month) if you have that parameter in your report and check.

Hi kunal thanks for giving reply
if i give one week and one month also same problem"Running the report has been cancelled due to the time it will take to run. Adjust the parameters of the report and retry" please help me.