Deploying reports in AX 2012

Hi Guys!

Someone knows how to configure SSRS and deploy reports in AX 2012.

Looking forward to hear from you very soon guys.

Thanks!

Regards,

AML

Hi,

When deploying AX 2012 reports, I got this following error message.

“The security group Administrators contains a member that is causing the following error : An error (1332) occured while enumerating the group membership. The member’s SID could not be resolved.”

"The deployment was aborted. You do not have priviledges to deploy to server: appserver. For deployment, you must have

administrative rights to the SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) server. Contact your administrator to deploy."

What does this mean?

Looking forward to hear from you very soon.

Regards,

AML

Hi AML,

Its clear from your post that you don’t have Admin Rights for deploying the report, contact your administrator for the rights.

Thanks

Pranav

Hi Pranav,

Good day!

Thanks for the reply. I already created a Business Connector user “bcon” to the Active Directory for the Service Account and for Execution Account and I joined the bcon user to the admin group but still we get this error message. Do you have any other idea on how are we going to resolve this?

Regards,

AML

Hi AMl,

R u trying to deploying the report from client system or in server system?

Hi vinothkumar,

I was trying to deploy the reports in the server. Our set up is like this, we have three servers (Domain, Application and Database). AX is installed in the Application Server.

Regards,

AML

HI AMl,

r u deploying default ssrs report which comes with setup r one you created ?

Hi vinothkumar,

Yes, I am actually trying to deploy default SSRS reports in AX2012, do you have any idea on how am I going to deploy those reports?

Regards,

AML

Hi guys,

What does this error mean?

Looking forward to hear from you very soon guys,

Regards,

AML

Hi AML,

For deploying each report you need to open visual studio run as administrator ,then click deploy against each report.

Hi AML,

Please refer below link http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh389771.aspx

Hi Jagannath Tripathy,

Thanks for the reply!

When I tried deploying the reports using this command “Publish-AXReport - ReportName *”, I got this error message.

7536.errorMessage3.jpg

Do you have any idea on how am I going to resolve this? Looking forward to hear from you very soon.

Regards,

AML

Hi Guys,

Good day!

We already deployed the reports successfully by using this command: -SkipReportServerAdminCheck.

So the whole command should look like this:

Publish-AXReport -ReportName * -SkipReportServerAdminCheck

You may refer to this link: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/axsupport/archive/2012/11/20/you-may-run-into-a-problem-when-you-can-only-deploy-reports-when-you-are-a-domain-admin.aspx

Thanks!

Regards,

AML

Hi AML,

Sorry for late reply. Its great you found the solution :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Jagannath Tripathy