Customer Statements & Vendor - Payment Receipt XML

Hi Chaps,

Quick question, as per my previous posts (thanks again to Mohana and Matt) I have a method of generating Document XML when posting which is great.

Is their a similar method to generate XML for Customer Statements & Vendor - Payment Receipts?

I realise these are reports rather than documents and I have an alternative if the answer is no, but I can’t seem to find where the data for them is stored in the CRONUS database to do anything with.

As always thanks in advance. [:)]

From where you want to generate Customer Statements & Vendor - Payment Receipts?

Good question.

The only way I’m aware to view them is via the RTC interface, click preview to generate them / print them.

Assuming it is possible, how would you suggest the XML is generated? During the printing process? I don’t mind what the method is, as long as it’s possible.

Is there any report for that/

you want to develop a new reporT?

No I don’t want to develop a new report, it must remain standard to the customer.

I just want a method to generate XML for the data in the report in a similar way to my previous post HERE

For Documents I can use your method, but reports there is no page as such hence my question about it.

No I don’t want to develop a new report, it must remain standard to the customer.

I just want a method to generate XML for the data in the report in a similar way to my previous post HERE

For Documents I can use your method, but reports there is no page as such hence my question about it.

You can add that report in Customer/Vendor cards and link them [:D]

Sorry I don’t think I’m explaining this very well …

The Customer Statement is edited in Visual studio and sits on top of a xsd file.

Rather than printing it, is there a way to export the XML that it’s generated from?

sorry…confused [:(]

lol sorry Mohana, I confuse myself sometimes!

Ok, to put it another way … I use an XMLPort to get the Sales Order information out of Dynamics and write to an appropriate XML file.

Is there a method to do the same thing for Customer Statement report or using the Visual Studio Report Layout editor?

You can call the report from customer card by passing the customer no. and use saveasxml (in Classic only) to save the report in xml

Hi Mohana,

Just to let you know I’ve found what I needed for this, apologies I had not marked it as resolved.

I have a related question I hope you can tell me … I wish to add a button to the Vendor Payment Receipt print screen as per THIS screenshot for some pre processing outside of NAV. Where do I find this page? The Request Page for (411) is blank?

1. The option which we can see (Print,Preview and Cancel) are by default…I don’t think we can add a new button there [:(]

2. When we have any controls in Request then only we will have same controls in Request page…as we dont have any controls in 411 request form, request page is blank…

Thanks as always Mohana, that’s what I needed to know. [Y]

Welcome [:)]