Cost Application on Item Application Entry

Hi, Anybody knows when and where the “Cost Application” field in table 339 (Item Application Entry) is updated? I have a 3.70b database showing an unusually poor amount of applied Item ledger entries and I can’t understand why. Report “Adjust Cost - Item Entries” has been run yesterday. Anna

Check the Navision Devepoment Toolkit, there you should run “Where used” on this field.

quote:

Check the Navision Devepoment Toolkit, there you should run “Where used” on this field.
Originally posted by tb@softsys.at - 2006 Feb 02 : 05:42:36

Indeed. To do so I have to install the tool, build the database and fill it (on a not so efficent remote line). I’ll do that, of course, but, right now, I was hoping for a less time consuming hint. [xx(] Anna

In Codeunit 22, function InsertApplEntry: IF AverageTransfer THEN BEGIN IF Quantity > 0 THEN ItemApplnEntry."Cost Application" := TRUE; //* END ELSE CASE TRUE OF Item."Costing Method" <> Item."Costing Method"::Average: ItemApplnEntry."Cost Application" := TRUE; //* ItemJnlLine.Correction: BEGIN ApplItemLedgEntry.GET(ItemApplnEntry."Item Ledger Entry No."); ItemApplnEntry."Cost Application" := //* (ApplItemLedgEntry.Quantity > 0) OR (ApplItemLedgEntry."Applies-to Entry" <> 0); END; ELSE IF (ItemJnlLine."Applies-to Entry" <> 0) OR (CostToApply AND ItemJnlLine.IsInbound) THEN ItemApplnEntry."Cost Application" := TRUE; //* END; Don’t know at the moment if it is set anywhere else [:(]

That is the only place it is set Anfinnur. I ran it in Devepoment Toolkit.