Copy paste not working from navision to excel.

Dear Experts,

One of my client works in NAV 2013 . They are trying to copy the data from navision and paste it in excel, only first batch of data they are able to paste but after that same old contents will paste agian again.

They are accessing the navision through citrix server.

Please suggest.

Hello

you should disable Microsoft Dynamics NAV addin from Excel .

Ayoub

in excel Addin, microsoft dynamics nav does not exist.

How are you accessing the Citrix server?

Have not worked with Citrix for years, but remember that copy/paste from a Citrix based session is depending on the Citrix configuration. It really has nothing to do with NAV at least, so you should contact a “Citrix expert”, not a NAV expert. [emoticon:c4563cd7d5574777a71c318021cbbcc8]

Thanks for the reply.

From Navision to other office products(Like… excel, notepad, word) is not possible to do copy paste,

But from excel to excel, notepad, word(other than Navision) user can able to do copy paste with the same environment.

That’s why I asked you how you are access the Citrix server? Through Citrix desktop or distributed application?

But if you say that you can copy and paste to and from Excel, Notepad etc., then these applications are running within the same Citrix desktop environment, not to and from Citrix and local PC?

Are you able to copy from NAV to Word or Notepad then?

Client is using Citrix server through the Citrix desktop.

Within the same citrix desktop also I’m not able to copy from nav to any other document like excel ,word ,notepad.

is there having any problem with Navision 2013 or citrix policy/permission issue.

And still this has nothing to do with NAV as such. Copy/paste is bound to Citrix and is a common problem.

Try these steps:

https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX

If this is not the right version, then I’m sure they something similar for your version of Citrix.

Thank you Erik for the Solution.!

We will try the above steps to resolve the issue.

You’re welcome.

Please when you find the solution, let us know exactly what was the problem. [emoticon:c4563cd7d5574777a71c318021cbbcc8]