Consignment item

Hi,

I have a question about NAV 4, if they have a module for consigment item…or How it handel in NAV 4.

This is the Scenarios…

1. The Item is release to salesperson, but it is not out to inventory…and but It not Issuing INVOICE…

2. Once the SALESPERSON, is back with the List of sales Item that was given to Him/her.

3.And then thats the time we Issue sales Invoice per customer.

How do you deal with that…want to Acheive is How to Out the Item and assgin it to the Salesperson…not to the Customer… Very HappyTHANKS

Just use the location. Post the items from you stock into the location “salesX”. So you still have it in you “stock”. When the salesman is back issue the invoice by using the location “salesX”. You have everything you want.

Hi Sir,

Do I have to use the Transafer order Form, for this?[:)] hoping for your reply.

Sorry, no Sir here. It’s just Walter.

You can use “Transfer Orders” if your license permit.

Or you use “Item Journal” and have a negative adjustment on location “stock” and a positive adjustment on location “salesX”.

Or, maybe the easiest way, use Entry Type = Transfer in Item Journal and populate the fields “Location” and “New Location”.

Hi walter,

I achieved my goal…Thanks a lot for your advise[:)]

Hi

When I use the TRANSFER ORDER for this kind of transaction…there an error msg that say Inventory is not sufficient…but i have enough inventory for t that item… why it does mean? hoping for your reply.:slight_smile:

Are you really sure you have qty. on THAT stock (location) you want to fransfer FROM? Please check the item using Item-card - item - item availability by - location

Hi, Yes,yuo are correct there’s no Item in that location,hehe…sorry my bad…Thanks :slight_smile: