Component Report

Hi,

I hav developed a report on components list for each output item in released production order where it shows output item and its component list( which flows from ‘production order component line’ table). But the issue is, if there are multiple output items in ‘production order line’, the report is picking the first component item of the first output item for rest of the components also. For example

A is an output item , and the components are A1,A2,A3,A4 . as like B is an another item , where the components are B1,B2,B3,B4

But the report is showing A1 component for both A and B output items

Can anyone suggest a solution for this.

Can you explain the structure of your report?

2870.sections1.docx (2.99 MB)0243.output1.docx (2.99 MB)

I am sorry that i am not able to see the attached documents…

2577.comp-section.docx (129 KB)0535.comp-output.docx (133 KB)

Is it working fine or any issues?

No… Its not working. Its taking the first component of the first item in all the remaining items as i explained you before.

Hi divya,

Have u placed the setrange command in the -OnAfterGetRecord() trigger of the “Prod Order Component” dataitem ?

If yes then place it the -OnPredataitem() trigger of the same dataitem.

Rgds,

Sid

1. I didnt get why you are grouping the Production Order.

2. I hope you have set the following link between Prod. Order Line and Prod. Order Components…

ProdOrderComp.SETRANGE(Status,Status);
ProdOrderComp.SETRANGE(“Prod. Order No.”,“Prod. Order No.”);
ProdOrderComp.SETRANGE(“Prod. Order Line No.”,“Line No.”);

Ya… I have set all the 3 links between those 2 tables. But still its displaying the same…!!

The item no. from prod. order line and components from prod. order component has to be displayed for a partiucular production order. So i have used grouping in Production Order.

I think gruping is not required there.

You can have your dataitems like

Production Order

Prod. Order Line

Prod. Order Component

Link between Production Order and Prod. order line is Prod. Order No.=FIELD(No.)

Hey thank u so much Siddharth and Mohan. Its working fine after I put the setrange commands in the OnPredataitem() trigger[:D]

Thanks Sid… Its working.[:)]

welcome[:D]