Company Creation

Hi,

My client needs to create more than 200 companies in single database. Is it possible to main more than 200 companies.

Anybody create this type of companies. Kindly share your knowledge?

Try yourself

Are you sure you don’t meant 200 Sites, cannot understand why a company would need 200 companys?

Well unless you are an AX supplier and you supply to 200 companies and want to keep the companys within the same environment locally :slight_smile:

Hi Kasthuri,

I have heard about an AX installation with more than 100 companies. The customer was in liquidation business and were creating separate company for every company they liquidated. This environment was run with close support from MS.

So I guess answer to your query is Yes. Probably you may require assistance from MS should you decide to go ahead.

BTW just curious - what version of AX are you referring to and why would you like to create these many companies?

Hi,

Thanks for your kind reply.

Version is Ax 2009 and client is distribution company (Best Example Hindustan Lever). Do you have any alternate suggestion to maintain these distribution channels (CNF, RDS, MRDS) in Ax 2009.