Company account in lowercase to uppercase

When doing a Payment journal, in every new line inserted the record shows the ‘Company accounts’ field with the company in lowercase, while it has been created in uppercase. This may be a silly request, but the customer wants it to appear in uppercase. We manage to change this situation in the form itself by changing the property ChangeCase of the field from ‘Auto’ to ‘UPPERCASE’.

But still I’m curious, what should I do if I want the company being shown in uppercase by default without modifying case by case? This happens in every journal, Payment journals are just an example.

Many thanks!!!

The field in SQL is not case sensitive, I know this because a company was created in lowercase and the customer wanted it changed to uppercase which there is no way of doing within AX. I would guess the property of each field is the issue here, where it is called by EDT you should be fine but I dont see any easy way of altering this except field by field - I guess many of these are hidden anyway and it is then cosmetic.

Thanks!! We found a possible solution in the web and actually it works, the thing is that this affects many other fields not just the company, this is the post in case someone consider it is useful. We give this option to the customer to evaluate it.

Thanks again!
Héctor

http://microsoft.public.axapta.programming.narkive.com/d7qeAz1O/changing-text-in-all-fields-in-all-forms-to-uppercase