Collaboration Data Objects-[E_ACCESSDENIED(80070005)]

Hi,

I got this message when run codeunit E-Mail Diapatcher in 5.0. How can i solve this.

Hi, did you solve this problem? I have the same in NAv 5.0 (without SP1).

Hi,

have you installed Collaboration Data in Office?

Hi, which version do I have to install and on which machine (where the NAS is installed or on every client?) ? I have an exchangecdo.msi, version 1.02? Exchange Server 2007 ist running.

Hi,

you also the to install it for office on every client which uses it. At the Exchange server you have also to set the outlook security templates.

There ist a doc called: Customizing Outlook Security Features Using Outlook Security Templates.doc which discripe to setup the security form in exchange.

Hi, I’ll try that until next week, I hope that after that everything is doing well.

Hi chrissy13, the system manager by my customer will install CDO until friday, so I was not able to do my tests. But there’s another problem: when I do the ‘full synchronization’ of contacts using the outlook add-in für Dynamics NAV, a time out error occures. I read that the exchange server has a limit of between 250 and 500 items to synchronize. Do you know where I can change this limit up to about 4000 or 5000? Best Regards, thommes.

Hi Thomas,

the file is the outlook.exe.config. It is in the folder from c:\program files\micrososft office\office11 bzw office12 .

Hi Thomas,

the file is the outlook.exe.config. It is in the folder from c:\program files\micrososft office\office11 bzw office12 . Here can you change things between nav and outllok. I don´t konw where you can change it for exchange. Sorry.

Best regrads,

Chrissy

Hi Chrissy, now there’s CDO 1.2.1 installed. I get the error message after 60 sec. intervall: The call to Member Sender failed. Collaboration Data Objects returned the following message: [Collaboration Data Objects - [E_ACCESSDENIED(80070005)]]. What should I do now? I’ve no idea.

Hi Thommes,

have you created the secutrity setting form in the exchange server? You have to install the OutlookSecurity.olf at the exchange server.

There ist a doc called: Customizing Outlook Security Features Using Outlook Security Templates.doc which discripe to setup the security form in exchange.

Hi Chrissy13, I’ve got this document last friday from Microsoft Support. I think, the system engineer will do that settings in the next few days. Thanke a lot. Best regards, Thommes.