codeunit 13 231, 233 difference

hi guys,

i am quite confuse by 3 codeunits:

13 - Gen. Jnl.-Post Batch
231 - Gen. Jnl.-Post
233 - Gen. Jnl.-B.Post

what i read up (but doesn’t get it [:(])all this 3 post batch, search for respective template name, batch name and does the posting. so when will each one be called?

You said you read the training material but it seems not very well, because this is another thing that is described in detail in the training material. There’s a common structure in what codeunits are part of the posting process, and the Dev II training explains this in detail. It even includes step-by-step exercises to build a posting process from scratch.

hi denster,

yes, you are right. confused and wanted to know the truth. [*-)]

http://mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=49951

[:)]

Your apparent refusal to properly study (not breeze through in an afternoon, but really study it and do all the exercises) the material is something I find very difficult to understand. You might think it is quicker to post these questions and get the answers without having to study yourself, but you have been doing this for weeks, and I imagine for quite a long time into the future.

Think about how much time you are wasting. It might take a couple of weeks to really study, but it will give you a lot of information about basic processes that would become almost second nature much quicker than this way. You might even learn a few surprising things.